Indian Navy Coaching In Chandigarh
Looking for Best Indian Navy Coaching in Chandigarh. Enroll for Indian Navy AA, SSR entrance exam coaching in Chandigarh, India. Abhyasam Career Academy Provide best Indian Navy Coaching in Chandigarh, India. We are considered as the best coaching center in Navy SSR & AA.
Phone Number – 9781087234, 9781168234
About Indian Navy AA SSR
Entering the Navy is a sight for many enthusiasts. Abhyasam Career Academy Chandigarh has the best Indian Navy Coaching which guides the valuable tips and tricks of the student to crack SSR AA exam. It is very challenging to solve the Naval examination without attending the training given to the candidates at the Naval SSR Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. We are happy to name our institute as one of the best coaching institutes for the Naval Examination as our success over the years has been commendable. Students do well in exams. Our team follows the stages of success in naval testing. For example, the basic education of previous courses for the Naval examination is prepared by the candidates. Navy candidates need to join the coaching institute to get the right material for education.
Candidates want Navy SSR AA Coaching in Chandigarh to enter the world of defence. The Naval Examination Coaching serves students for general aptitude, mathematics, English and general knowledge and reasoning. Our expert staff gave tips and quick tricks to solve difficult questions in a short time. time-tested tests help students attempt the exam within the time limit. Our development strategy is to prepare the student mentally in such a way that they can easily complete the exam after getting coaching from Abhyasam Career Academy.
Navy AA and SSR Eligibility Criteria:
- For Navy Artist Apprentice for Sailor (AA)
The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 20 years (01 August to 31 July).
- For Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 19 years (01 August to 31 July).
- For Artist Apprentice for Sailor (AA)
MHRD with Mathematics and Physics and at least one of these subjects with Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science, must be qualified in 10 + 2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate from government recognized school education boards.
- For Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
MHRD with Mathematics and Physics and one of these Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science, must have passed 10 + 2 examination from government recognized school education boards by the government.
INDIAN NAVY AA SSR SYLLABUS, Exam pattern 2021
Computer-Based Exam (CBT)
The first step is the written exam which takes place in the online mode. The questions asked in the exam will be objective type.
100 questions will be asked and the time duration to finish the exam will be 1 hour. each carrying 01 marks.
The question paper will be available in English and Hindi, and the exam will be based on these subjects- Science, Math, English, and General Knowledge.
Each question has 01 mark, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. If the question is unanswered, then no marks will be cut.
Physical Fitness Test Exam (PFT)
After clearing the CBT, candidates need to take part in the physical fitness test. For PFT, candidates need to perform the activities given below
1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes
Candidates also need to be proficient in swimming, extra-curricular activities and sports
Preliminary Medical Exam
Candidates who clear PFT will appear for the medical exam to be conducted by the authorised military doctors. As per this exam, candidates will be evaluated basis the parameters given below:
Minimum height should be 157 cms
Minimum chest expansion should be 5 cms
Weight and chest should be in proportion
Those who will be deemed medically unfit in this round can get a specialist review from the specified military hospital within 21 days. No review/appeal will be required if the candidate has been declared unfit by the specialist. Those candidates who have been declared permanent medically unfit in this round can appeal for specialist opinion in a military hospital by paying Rs40 by military receivable order (MRO) at government treasury within a span of 21 days. After passing the preliminary medical exam, candidates will be deemed ‘provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical exam’
Final Enrollment Medical
After clearing all the 3 steps given above, candidates will be asked to appear for the final enrollment medical on the basis of the merit list. They will have to report at INS Chilka as per the date and time specified for their batch. Before appearing for the final enrollment medical, they need to ensure that they are in good physical and mental health, free from any ailment or condition that can hinder their performance both ashore and afloat under war conditions or peace as per Navy order. Candidates also need to ensure that their ears are also cleaned for wax and there are no signs of tartar in their teeth before appearing for the medical exam.
INDIAN NAVY AA SSR SYLLABUS
- Logarithms, Relations and Functions, Sequences and Series, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Trigonometry
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Limits and Continuity, Probability Function, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
- Preposition, Passage, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice, Correction of sentences
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a the, and etc), Use of pronouns
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Meanings of difficult words, Synonyms, and Antonyms
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Rivers, Soil, Mountains, Freedom Movement, Inland Harbours
- Sports: Championships/ Winners/ No of Players, Current Affairs, Defence, Wars and Neighbours
- National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies, Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
- Physical World and Measurement, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Kinematics
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Waves, Electrostatics, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism,
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non-Metals, Food, Nutrition and Health, Organic Chemistry, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science