MNS Coaching In Chandigarh
If you want to prepare or preparing for MNS Coaching and searching Best MNS Coaching in Chandigarh
then you are in the right platform, We Abhyasam Career Academy
provide the best coaching not only for Territorial Army but also all the defense -related exams like NDA
, and Etc. Chandigarh is a well-known city for many diverse defense services. This city has proved itself as a crowned place with a remarkable number of selections in competitive exams like NDA
, Air force
. Abhyasam Career Academy
stands as the Best MNS Coaching
with each of our faculty member and students firmly believing in the concept of mentored learning and focused guiding. Advanced teaching methods have ensured maximum number of selections from our coaching with each of the enrolled students getting a personalized conveyance and attention on a regular basis. At Abhyasam Career Academy
Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments.
Best MNS Coaching in Chandigarh
Indian Army BSc Nursing (MNS) course is conducted by the Indian army. The result released for the entrance exam conducted annually for granting admissions to female candidates who wish to pursue the 4 years B. Sc. Nursing course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service. You should register yourself to appear in exam. Indian Army BSc Nursing registration forms are available on official website. Abhyasam Career Academy, Best MNS Coaching in Chandigarh
, India. We offer coaching for all defense exams including Military Nursing Service. We provide you best platform to make your career in defense services. Abhyasam Career Academy runs one of the best batches for MNS training
. Not only regular but also crash course Abhyasam Career Academy has provision for both the kind. Here we describe you the whole procedure to get registered in Indian Army BSc Nursing.
MNS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :- Nationality :
Candidate must be a citizen of India
. Gender and Marital Status : Only female candidates
who are unmarried/ legally separated/ divorcee/ widow without any encumbrances are eligible for Indian Army BSc Nursing. Date of Birth :
Female candidates who are born between 1st October 1996
to 30th September 2004
are eligible. Educational Qualification :
Candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination in the first attempt (12 years schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
as mandatory subjects. The minimum pass percentage required is 55%. Students in their final year of schooling can also apply. Physical Standards :
The medical fitness of the candidate will be applicable as per the standards set by the Commission in the Armed Forces.
MNS SELECTION PROCESS :-
- You will be called for the interview round if you qualify the written exam.
- Interview The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the combined merit list that will be prepared from the scores obtained by the candidate in the written exam and the scores obtained by them in the interview round.
- The admission, however, will be granted only after the candidates have cleared their medical test.
- Once the interview round is over the candidates will have appeared for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB).
- Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT as per their performance in the medical test and the result will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
- Final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & Interview, subject to Medical fitness.