NDA Coaching in Chandigarh
NDA Coaching in Chandigarh – Abhyasam Career Academy is the best NDA Coaching institute in Chandigarh. To appear for NDA exam a candidate has to go through a two phase selection process. One is written exam other is SSB interview. Abhyasam Career Academy is, one must explore the best and top NDA Exam Coaching institute In Chandigarh. To start your career in NDA your first step should be to join the best coaching institute for NDA.ACA is the top most name in Chandigarh in the field of NDA COACHING.
NDA Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
NDA Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – Abhyasam Career Academy is the pioneer NDA Coaching Institute in Chandigarh for its results in NDA. We offer best written exams online NDA coaching classes in Chandigarh with complete guidance to crack the exam. So, If you want to crack NDA Exam, join best NDA Coaching Center in Chandigarh, Call at 9781168234. to know about NDA Coaching Institute Chandigarh.
About NDA (National Defense Academy)
National Defense Academy Entrance exam is well-known examination which gets filled by 12th pass out candidates. Candidates who wants to make their shining career in Indian Defense forces, and then this examination is the best option and the greatest opportunity for them. Candidates for various Indian Defense forces such as Army,Navy and Air Force gets selected on the basis of their performance in NDA Examination. NDA Examination gets twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).The first examination in April(NDA I) and the another one in September(NDA II).
NDA 2021 Syllabus
NDA Syllabus will have various topics from Mathematics, English and General Knowledge subjects. Students can check the complete syllabus through online mode on the website.
Students can check the important topics coming in English, Mathematics & G.K subjects in the below given section:
The question paper of English will be designed for testing the students understanding of English and workman like use of words. The syllabus covers various aspects like: Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension and usage and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
Matrices & Determinants, Analytical Geometry of two and three Dimensions, Integral calculus and Differential Equations, Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics and Probability, Differential Calculus, Vector Algebra, etc.
The paper of General Knowledge in NDA will cover various topics from the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Social Studies, General Science, and Geography & Current Events.
The answers given by the candidates will show their intelligent understanding and knowledge in the subject.
NDA 2021: Exam Dates (Out), Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
NDA 2021 Exam Dates have been released. NDA is organised by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). It is a national level entrance exam which is held every year. Through NDA exam, the qualified candidates will become eligible for selection into training academies of Indian Navy, Indian Military and Air Force. After clearing the written test, candidates will also go through SSB Interview round. Candidates qualifying the written test, SSB interview & medical test will be considered eligible for entry into NDA. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding NDA 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NDA 2021 Application Form
Here we are providing complete details regarding NDA 2021 Application Form:
- NDA 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to apply for NDA twice in a year.
- For NDA I, candidates will be able to fill the application form from 30th December 2020till 19th January 2021.
- For NDA II, application form will be made available from 9th June to 29thJune 2021.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the NDA 2021 application form.
- Only single application form will be accepted, so candidates must avoid filling multiple forms.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature with prescribed format & size.
- There will be no need to send any application to UPSC through any offline medium.
- Once application form will be filled, candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for further use.
Details Required while filling NDA Application Form:
- Qualification details
- Educational certificates
- Any one photo ID proof- Aadhar card, pan card, photo ID card, driving license, or any other photo ID card which must be issued by central/ state government.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Candidates will be able to submit NDA 2021 application fee through both online or offline medium.
- Through online mode, candidates will be able to use credit card, debit card or net banking.
- E- challan method of SBI bank will be used through offline medium.
- NDA 2021 application fee will be of 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ Sons of ORs, NCOs and JROs, category candidates will be exemptedfrom the fee.
NDA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for NDA 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national, a subject of Bhutan or a subject of Nepal category candidates will be eligible for NDA 2021 OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came India (before 1st January 1962) with intention of permanently settling in India OR
- Indian origin person who migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African, Burma countries of Uganda, Kenya, the united public of Tanzania, Zambia, Zaire, Vietnam or Ethiopia and Malawi with Intention of permanently settling in India.
- Marital Status: Candidates must be unmarriedto be eligible for NDA 2021.
- Gender: Only male category candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be between 16.5 to 19.5 years to be eligible for NDA 2021 examination.
- NDA I- Applying candidates must be born between 2nd July 2002 to 1st July 2005.
- NDA II- Applying candidates must be born between 2nd January 2003 to 1st January 2006.
- For Army Wing or National Defence Academy: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- For Air force & Naval wings of NDA & for 10+2 cadet entry scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : Applying candidates must qualify 12th with Physics & Mathematics as their compulsory subject to be eligible for examination.
- Physical fitness: Candidates must be physically fit as per the norms laid down by officials.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for NDA.
NDA 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table for NDA 2021 application dates:
NDA I 2021:
30th December 2020
Availability of application form
30th December 2020
Last date to submit application form
19th January 2021
NDA I exam
18th April 2021
9th June 2021
Availability of application form
9th June 2021
Last date to submit application form
29th June 2021
NDA II exam
5th September 2021
Important Instructions For Withdrawal of application form:
- Students are suggested go through all the official instructions before filling the request for withdrawal of application form.
- Candidates are advised to provide details of registered application form with the completed & submitted registration ID. There will be no provision for withdrawing of incomplete application form.
- The commission will provide the withdrawn facility in the month of February for those candidates who doesn’t want to appear for NDA 2021.
- Candidates must make sure that their registered ID & number would be available before making the request for withdrawal. Request will be accepted only after providing the OTP sent on the registered ID & no. OTP will be valid for 30 minutes, therefore if OTP will not be received within 10 minutes, resend option will be also eligible.
- UPSC will have no provision for refund of application fee submitted by the candidates even after successfully withdrawn of application. Therefore, the fee will be non-refundable.
- Once the final withdrawn of online application request will be accepted, candidates must print the authenticated receipt. Once withdrawn will get accepted, it will not be revived in future.
- In case candidates filled more than one application form, the higher registration ID with latest form will be considered for withdrawal. However all earlier forms will lead to rejection & candidates will be informed through SMS or mail.
- After successful completion of withdrawal of application, an auto generated mail & SMS will be sent to candidate. In case, candidate did not submitted request for withdrawn of application, candidates will be allow to contact UPSC on email ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates are advised do not share OTP received on registered mail ID/ no. with any one.
How to Apply For NDA 2021
Candidates must follow following steps while filling NDA application form:
- Visit official website (Link will be provided above)
- Candidates must follow Part I & part II registration
- Part I will consist of details like personal & qualification details such as name of candidate, Aadhar number, marital status, gender, preference of branch etc.
- Part II will consist of details like exam centre choice, images & signature uploading and application fee payment.
- Photograph & signature’s must be in JPG format with size between 20 KB to 300 KB.
- After filling both parts, re-check & verify the given details.
- After that go through declaration & tick on the “I Agree” option.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen
- Take printout of the confirmation page for future use.
NDA 2021 Preparation Tips
To secure good marks in the exam and qualify the exam, candidates can take help of the below given NDA preparation tips:
- Students should start their preparation of exam earlier.
- Plan a study routine and follow it in disciplined manner.
- Solve sample papers and previous year questions papers.
- Study for the exam using good study material which is highly recommended by the experienced professionals.
- Attempt mock test and analyze your preparation level.