RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh
RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh – Abhyasam Career Academy is the best institute for RIMC Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh. RIMC Entrance Exam Online & Offline Classes are available for the aspirants. Abhyasam Career Academy provides Study Material, Mock Test, RIMC Entrance Exam previous year’s solutions. Guidance by Ex- Army Officers. For Free Demo Class Call Us : 9988641192.
RIMC Entrance Exam coaching in Chandigarh
RIMC Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh – Abhyasam Career Academy is the best RIMC Coaching institute in Chandigarh which provide the Best RIMC Exam coaching in Chandigarh. We provide coaching for RIMC entrance exam coaching center In Chandigarh for Class 6 and class 9. We trained the students from Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, , Mohali and Panchkula. Abhyasam Career Academy is the best RIMC Entrance Exam Coaching institute in Chandigarh.
RIMC exam or Rashtriya Indian Military College Exam is an Entrance Examination which is conducted semi-annually. RIMC or Rashtriya Indian Military College is an Institution that comes under Category A establishment of the Indian Defense. The examination is held with a view to train Indian boys into for entry to the Defence Services. Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), Dehradun organizes an entrance exam to choose candidates for admission for its class 8th. Interested candidates can apply for RIMC Admission 2021 either in January 2021 or July 2021 session. Apart from the written exam, the aspirants need to clear an interview and a medical exam for admission. Please note that the admissions are provided only to the boy candidates. The application forms are released by the RIMC Dehradun in offline mode. After getting the form, students have to route their applications through their respective state governments. Complete details related to the admission process are provided in this post.
WHY RIMC ?
The Rashtriya Indian Military College is an Inter Services Institute and a Category A establishment of the Ministry of Defense alongside institutions like National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla, Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, and Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
RIMC 2021 Admission Key Points
- Only those application forms are valid which are issued by the RIMC. Photocopies/ Locally printed and application forms without RIMC hologram are summarily rejected.
- Candidates who have attained the age of 13 years as on 1stJanuary/ 1st July (depends upon the session in which you are seeking admission) are not eligible.
- Remember, the candidates have to send their application forms to the respective state governments instead of RMIC Dehradun.
- In the written entrance exam, the questions will be asked from the English, Mathematics, and General Knowledge subjects.
- The application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
RIMC Important Dates 2021
|Main Events||January Session||July Session|
|Beginning of the application form submission||January 2021||2nd week of June 2021|
|Last date for the acceptance of an application form by the state government||Last week of March 2021||Last week of September 2021|
|Date of written examination||1st week of June 2021||1st week of December 2021|
|Conduct of interview (only for those who will clear the written entrance test)||October 2021||2nd week of April 2021|
|Starting of the classes||January 2021||July 2021|
RIMC Admission 2020- 21
RIMC Dehradun Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before starting the application process, the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Only boy candidates are eligible to apply.
- The age of a boy should not be less than 11½ years. Plus, the candidate must not have attained the age of 13 years.
- Candidates should either be studying in class VII or have passed class VII from a recognized school at the time of admission into RIMC Dehradun.
- The boy should be medically fit in accordance with the medical standards prescribed by the college.
RIMC Admission 2021 Application Form
The application forms for Rashtriya Indian Military College Dehradun admission 2021 are available in offline mode only. Candidates who are looking to apply can obtain the application form in any of the following ways.
- By sending a demand draft
- Interested candidates may get the prospectus cum application form along with a booklet of previous year’s question papers by sending a written request.
- The written request must accompany a demand draft of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 555/- for SC/ ST candidates)
- SC/ ST candidates must send a copy of their caste certificate along with the written request.
- The demand draft of the application fee should be drawn in favour of “The commandant RIMC Dehradun”, drawee branch, State bank of India, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, (Bank Code – 01576), Uttarakhand.
- After receiving the request, authorities will dispatch the application form cum prospectus by post.
- Then, the candidates have to fill their details in the application form accurately.
- The duly filled application forms need to be submitted to the respective state government before the last date.
- By online payment
- Candidates can also obtain the application form by paying the required fees online.
- To pay the application fees online, aspirants need to visit the college’s website i.e. www.rimc.gov.in.
- On the official website, the candidates may use a credit card/ debit card or net banking to pay the fees.
- The prospectus along with an application form and previous year question papers will be sent via speed post after the fee payment.
- After getting the form, the candidate may fill and submit it to the respective state government.
Documents to be submitted along with an application form
The duly filled application form should be submitted along with the following documents.
- Two duplicate copies of the application form in a prescribed format
- Domicile certificate of the candidate
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- SC/ST certificate of the candidate
- 2 passport size photograph
- Certificate issued by the principal of the current school in original with a photograph of the candidate and stating the date of birth and class in which the boy is studying.
RIMC Admit Card 2021
- The admit cards for RIMC Admission 2021 will be released by the respective state government.
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official portals of the state government.
- An admit card comprises details about the date, time and venue of the entrance exam.
- All the aspirants have to carry admit cards at the examination venue otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Please note that the call letters for an interview (viva-voce) will release separately for the boys who will clear the written test.
RIMC Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Students who are preparing for the entrance test for RIMC Dehradun Admission 2021 should check the exam pattern below.
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen and Paper based examination)
- Papers in the exam: 2 (Paper 1 and Paper 2)
- Duration of Exam: 4 hours and 30 minutes (paper 1 and paper 2 will be conducted in two days)
- Medium of Exam: Hindi or English (Only English for the English section)
- Maximum Marks: 400
Paper I (English and Mathematics)
325 (125 marks – English, 200 marks – Mathematics)
210 minutes (120 minutes – English, 90 minutes – Mathematics)
Paper II (General Knowledge)
RIMC Admission 2021 Result
- Applicants will get the facility to check the written exam result on the official website of RIMC.
- Students who will score more than 50% marks in all three subjects will be declared qualified.
- Authorities will release state-wise merit lists of the shortlisted candidates. These merit lists will contain the name of the candidates and marks scored by them in different subjects and total marks.
- Interview (Viva-voce) of the candidates selected will take place in the respective states.
Rashtriya Indian Military College Selection Process 2021
- Those boys who will clear the written test will be allowed to take part in the interview (viva-voce).
- The aim of viva-voce is to assess the student’s intelligence, personality, and confidence.
- Please note that the interview will carry 50 marks and scoring at least 50% marks in the interview is mandatory.
- Information such as date, time and venue of the RIMC Interview 2021 will be communicated to the students by their respective state governments.
- After the interview, the authorities will release a final merit list by adding the marks secured by the candidate in the written exam and interview.
- Students selected for admission need to undergo a medical fitness test at selected military hospitals.
- Those clearing the medical examination will become eligible for RIMC Admission 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: How many numbers of seats are available for admission?
Answer: Generally, RIMC Dehradun 50 students for admission every (25 seats for each session)
Question – 2: What is the annual Fee Structure of RIMC?
Answer: The fee structure of RIMC is given below.
- Security(One Time/Refundable) – 2000/-
Remittance to the college
- Tuition Fees – Rs. 9600/-
- Book Stationery – Rs. 2810/-
- Sports: Rs. 2150/-
- Entertainment & Cinema: Rs. 1780/-
- Hobbies: Rs. 1880/-
- Adventure & Activities: Rs. 850/-
- Welfare: Rs. 460/-
- Religious: Rs. 290/-
- Hostel Maintenance Charge: Rs. 1690/-
- Cycle Repairs: Rs. 140/-
- Re-Union: Rs. 1030/-
- Library: Rs. 900/-
- Comdt Fund: Rs. 1210/-
- Postal Charges: Rs. 380/-
- Conservancy: Rs. 380/-
Note: All the charges mentioned above are applicable on an annual basis.
Question – 3: Can I submit the application form online?
Answer: No the application form cannot be submitted online.
Why Abhyasam Career Academy for RIMC Coaching in Chandigarh
Abhyasam Academy is the best coaching institute in the north India. We provide the best coaching for the various competitive examination in India.Our Institute is situated in Chandigarh. Here we provide quality education to all the students for various competitive exams. We also known for the best coaching center in chandigarh for RIMC. Our faculty member provides you the every type of coaching in Armed and Para Miltary Forces. The technique followed by our institution is extreme and best result oriented..